Vintage

Monday, June 20, 2011

My first craft work

Hi everyone, I am not sure if anyone even going to read this blog :). I have no experience in blogging so if I am not doing a good job please forgive me.

I have started crafting about five days ago, I was introduced to crafting area by my god sister, Kerry (some of you might known her of Kerry's Chilling),while I was exploring her craft area and product I got myself in trying and started with my own little project. The moment I have start playing with the Perfect Pearl I cannot stop, and found myself falling in love with Tim Holtz's thing.

Here are some of my first products:

These are my First batch of art
 My very first sets of card:



I hope you guys like my work. There are going to be more coming.

1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely AMAZING!!! Well, I already told you that... Keep them coming sis! :)

    ReplyDelete